For relief of colds and flus try this remedy. Sage is an ancient herb to alleviate fever, aches and pain. It’s best to take fresh sage, but it is also efficient in dried form.
- 1 teaspoon of fresh or ½ tsp of dried sage
- 3 tablespoons of ‘Byron Honey – Raw and Natural’
- 2 tablespoons cider-vinegar.
- Steep sage for 10 minutes in ½ cup of boiling water, then remove sage and cool down.
- Pour vinegar, sage water and honey into a screw-top jar and shake vigorously until mixed well.
- Take 2 teaspoons every two hours until symptoms disappear
The information on this website is meant to provide helpful details, but it's essential to remember that it's for informational purposes only. We have made every effort to ensure the information's accuracy on this website. However, we strongly recommend that you double-check important details.
Share this post